Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weigh In Number 3

That's more like it.

I lost 4 lbs. this week. For those of you plotting along (why doesn't Blogger have a charting feature?) I'm at 216.5 And that's with, shall we say, slight exercise (which I ramp up again this week).

It's just good to get movement again. Now I can start chasing my Sista. No, not literally "chasing" her, but trying to match her weight loss. She isn't announing her actual weight, only loss. That's OK, we could have a Gimli/Legolas type contest. I've got the advantage of being a man. But she's got the advantage of being on a real program, whereas I am just using the Force.

On the hair side of things, I'm in a quandry. I've let it grow out everywhere to kind of get in pre-mullet mode. The only thing is, I like it like this. It's got kind of a Shaun Cassidy look, and there's a part of me that doesn't want to cut off the top and sides. After all these years in the corporate world, I had forgotten how good hair feels. I probably look like an idiot running my fingers through it.

But cut it I will, because I'm following through with all my goals this year.

2 comments:

Kat Coble said...

Y'all better start droppin' FAST.

I've lost 36lbs so far.

Newscoma said...

Umm....
85 lbs.
But that was over two years and being sick so I think we can honestly say that I had a different playing field.
But it's nice to just be chubbariffic now than very unhealthy and feeling gobby.