Saturday, February 17, 2007

Weigh In Number 7

I debated which number I should post this week. You see, the very first weigh-in was so unbelievable, I weighed again. Sure 'nuff, it was then 1 lb higher. I weighed two more times, all at the 1 lb higher weight. So, I've decided to go with that for two reasons: a) It's probably the correct weight and b) It'll make my weight loss next week look better :) .

So, here are this week's measurables:

207 lbs (first weigh-in was 206!), 3 lbs lost this week, 13.5 lbs lost since first weigh in, best guess of total weigh loss: 17.5 lbs .

200 is in sight! Probably two or three more weeks at the rate I'm going. I've said before how important that is to me.

I still haven't cut my hair. I'm finding that after 40, it doesn't want to cooperate. The back just isn't growing very quickly. I DO have a mop on top of my head, though. I should break down and form my pre-mullet now.

No comments: