Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weigh In Number 6

This is the first time in 3 weeks I've been able to log into Blogger to post here at Follow the Mullet. To recap: at last weigh in on Feb 2nd I, had lost 3 more lbs. I weighed in at 211.5 .

So, here are this week's measureables:

210 lbs ; 1.5 lbs lost this week; 10.5 lbs lost since first weigh in; Since Jan 1 guess: 14.5 lbs lost.

I can live with that. The week started out horribly with an emotional-eating Taco-Bell run on Saturday night, followed by Super Bowl Sunday. I was then sick on Monday. I didn't get myself back on track until Tuesday.

So, 1.5 lbs ? I'm happy!

Now I'm wondering why my scale actually showed an "even" weight - it has ALWAYS tacked on the ".5" at the end of the measurement.

Anyway, this should (hopefully) be a good week - I'll get under 210 ! When I break 200, there will be a big celebration. 200 is a very important number for me, psychologically. Above it, I am various degrees of "fat". Below it, I am various degrees of "in shape" . It's just a number, I know, but it means a lot to me.

No comments: