Saturday, March 24, 2007

Weigh In Number 12

It's kind of weird. When I'm home all day with the kids (as I was this week for spring break), I have a hard time motivating myself to exercise. It's much easier to get motivated at work, it seems. I have no problem with the diet, just the exercise.

Nevertheless, it was a pretty good week. I've been on a pretty steady trajectory for a few months now. Slow and steady, about 2 lbs a week. Here are the measurables:

198 lbs, 2 lbs lost this week, 23 lbs lost since first weigh in, best guess of overall weight loss: 27 lbs!

The hair: it's getting a little unmanageable. I'm going to have to make the jump to a mullet soon. It's very difficult because so many people are begging me not to do it. Co-workers, family, friends. The last couple of times I've had it trimmed, I got a "near mullet", leaving the top and sides long (if not trimmed). Maybe this week I'll go ahead with it. Might be worth a half a pound, anyway!

No comments: